- me: How are you this fine day, Lauren?
- Lauren: well, chemistry is kkilling me
- me: What's up with that?
I thought you dug "science."
- Lauren: well this is the one i dont really get
- me: So, you admit that your IQ is a paltry 187?
I'm not mad, just disappointed.
Maybe a Flash version of Oregon trail would help?
Check it real fast:
I'm playing the online Oregon Traill...
And "koavf" is driving with "lauren" shotgun.
"lunchbox" "pudge" and "gayson" in the back.
Literally 10 second into the drive, I get this message:
"lunchbox gets a small fruit candy stuck up a nostril."
I kid you not.
I could not make that up.
- Lauren: you're lying
- me: Seriously.
I just got:
"pudge gets a finger stuck in a pop bottle."
- Lauren: oh man now that's realistic for ya
- me: By the way, I will die of dysentery.
- Lauren: good.
i knew i could count on you.
- me: I always died of dysentery in Oregon Trail. ALWAYS.
I think it's God's way of giving me a hint.
"lauren says: 'Hey, check it out, I just found $100 on the ground!"
- Lauren: No wAY
- me: Next message:
"pudge stuck a hand out of the window while it was hailing and fractured a metacarpal."
- Lauren: hahahaha
- me: "lauren gets a hand rolled in a window. You'll never hear the end of this. Lose 30 minutes."
It's like REAL LIFE.
THIS GAME IS WATCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!11
- Lauren: HAHAHAHAHA
i just laughed so hard out loud
they know our personalities
keep a log of this game
- me: Well, I am. Here.
*sleeps in Grand Island, Nebraska.
You rested for 13 hours. Again, about right.
- Lauren: eh, it's usually 13.5
- me: Should we join a parking lot turtle race for $5?
- Lauren: uh YES
- me: Your turtle wins!
You won $125!
gayson gets giardia from drinking too much creek water.
This is creepy.
- Lauren: man my hand hurts ...you know...FROM THAT TIME YOU ROLLED THE WINDOW UP ON IT
- me: Oh noXORZ!
Hey, maybe you rolled up the window.
*never hears the end of it
- Lauren: yeah way to BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE
- me: *never hears the end of it still.
We're in Boulder!
pudge asks a weird question during "Would you rather?", taking things too far again.
lunchbox gets purple nurple from another car member due to a music disagreement.
You pass some nasty roadkill. gayson cries. Everyone feels awkward.
A breath-holding competition is held while going through a tunnel and lauren passes out.
pudge claims to have seen Big Foot in the distance.
lauren gets a thigh burn on the hot leather seats
You've made it to the Atlantis Music Festival, but you are really early. You're going to have to kill some time. Let's check out your score.
5 ecstatic people - 2500
82 cash - 82
6 bags of food - 60
3 unheard CDs - 15
0 unused entertainment kits - 0
772 pellets - 39
2 spare tires - 20
2 jumper cables - 10
1 food items hunted - 1
0 scenic vistas visited - 0
competition bonus - 120
student bonus - 250
car bonus - 50
early arrival penalty - -500
Friday, September 14, 2007
Flash version of Oregon Trail
This is the first time I've played this without dying of dysentery. Be kind, pick up hitchers. Bonus: IM between Lauren and me logging the game (edited because no one cares to read everything I write.) Jigga-funny to anyone who knows these characters; stupid otherwise: